In Summary, the Policy states that:
• BSRFC uses your personal data to manage and administer your membership and your involvement with its teams and club, and to keep in contact with you for these purposes.
• Some data is shared with the RFU through the Game Management System (GMS), who use your data to regulate, develop and manage the game.
• Data is also held on the official Club Website, providing logins to Pitchero.
• Data is shared with the Club Accountants, who administer the payroll.
• Where we or the RFU rely on your consent, such as any consent we seek for email marketing. You can withdraw this consent at any time.
• The Club will never give your data to sponsors or any external marketing organisation, although it may send you marketing information on their behalf.
For more details on the above or any aspect of the new General Data Protection Regulation and BSRFC, please see the full Policy which is attached to this news item and will remain available via the documents section of this website.
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer and a Data Officer and if you have any issues with the Policy, or to inform the Club of any data breach, please email email@example.com in the first instance.